Services we offer
Small business accounts and taxation is our core business. Coates Franklin offer a broad range of compliance and advisory services so we can help with virtually every aspect of your business. We are one of the few firms of accountants who are both Chartered Accountants and also Chartered Tax Advisers which means that not only can we prepare your annual accounts but we can prepare them to ensure that you pay the least amount of tax legally possible.
Our services include:
- Accounts – for limited companies and landlords
- Tax returns – we make sure you claim for all available expenses to reduce your tax bill
- Tax planning – we have access to sophisticated tax planning strategies known only to a few accountants in the UK. If you earn in excess of £50k per annum we may be able to substantially reduce your tax bill.
- VAT – we can explain the pros and cons of a special VAT scheme that typically saves you more than £2k of tax per year
- Payroll – we can run your payroll throughout the year and submit all the year-end returns to HMRC
- Set up – we can set up a new limited company for you within 24 hours and give you a registered address at our offices
Because we only work with small businesses we understand that you need timely, practical and pro-active advice from your accountant.