Small business accounts and taxation is our core business. Coates Franklin offer a broad range of compliance and advisory services so we can help with virtually every aspect of your business. We are one of the few firms of accountants who are both Chartered Accountants and also Chartered Tax Advisers which means that not only can we prepare your annual accounts but we can prepare them to ensure that you pay the least amount of tax legally possible.
Our services include:
- Accounts – for limited companies, sole-traders and landlords
- Tax returns – submission of your Self-assessment return
- Tax planning – structuring your affairs to ensure that you don’t pay more tax than you have to
- VAT – registration and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Payroll – producti0n of monthly payslips for your staff and all RTI submissions required by HMRC
- Set up – setting up a new limited company for you and registration with HMRC
Because we only work with small businesses we understand that you need timely, practical and pro-active advice from your accountant.